The Infamous Hard Alley

The Infamous Hard Alley
Second Life's Original Sin

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hard Rust: Social Butterfly

So I finally started a Flickr page. Now I have a blog, Facebook, and Flickr. Ain't I just social! The only question now is, being the rat bastard that I am, do I post the really naughty pics for all to see, or keep some things private (and save the reputation of several girls in SL)!

And since no one would come to my defense when Megz called me a manwhore, I think I'll post naughty pics of each of you in compromising positions!

3 comments:

skaty said...

Hey! At least I posted SOMETHING in response!

Hard Rust said...

"..." is not defending my honor!

Now get your sexy ass back in SL so I can have my way with you!

Unknown said...

lol I didn't believe you but I guess you have already proven yourself :)) ty for the boob pics on flickr !