The Infamous Hard Alley

The Infamous Hard Alley
Second Life's Original Sin

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day at Hard Alley

With Valentine's Day fast approaching, I thought it would be a good time to discuss my views on love and romance in Hard Alley.  I am sure you are all riveted to your seat in anticipation, so let me begin...

There are those who might believe that love does not exist in Hard Alley, but I say it is quite the opposite.  Hard Alley is full of love.  I look around every day and see people displaying their love and affection for one another.  Every dirty mattress is stained with a testimony to the amount of love abounding in the Alley.  The sounds of love permeate the air as I wonder the narrow passages between the run down and condemned buildings.  I see couples engaged in many acts of love throughout the course of a day, usually culminating in a climactic scene where one showers his affections on the other.

Is there Romance in Hard Alley?  Again, I say yes.  My strippers are constantly being woo'd by the men and women who frequent the Hard Core Strip Club, and frequently, as a sign of affection, my strippers will shower these men and women with gifts of love, such as panties or blow jobs.  What better example of love and romance does one need than the sight of a gentleman holding back the hair of a stripper as she sucks his cock to keep from getting her hair all tangled with his cum?  Or the man who applys that extra amount of lube to his lady before sticking his cock in her ass?

Yes, Love and Romance are in full bloom in Hard Alley.

Happy Valentine's Day from your lovable hopless romantic, Hard Rust.

3 comments:

Dina Swansong said...

Nothing says love like Astroglide.

Anonymous said...

But most of all, and most importantly, Hard Rust has an ongoing, passionate romance with....


Himself.

Hard Rust said...

Of course I love myself. No one else will!

Besides, self-love is the greatest love of all.