The Infamous Hard Alley

The Infamous Hard Alley
Second Life's Original Sin

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

All about my Cock.

I had planned to write a lengthy blog sharing my insights and wisdom concerning life and love and relationships in Second Life, but erased it all and decided to just talk about something we all know and love...

My Cock.

First off, its a Dark Desires brand. I have a Midnight Lotus and an XCite and a SexGen and a Play Sexy, but nothing quite feels as good dangling between my legs as the one from Dark Desires.

Second, its big. Really big. But not the biggest. The set included a massive one that I felt was just a bit too much. Maybe if I'm in need of a club to beat griefers with someday, I'll put it on and try the huge one out. In the meantime, I'm getting along just fine with the "just big" one.

And lastly, its just fun. I enjoy wearing it and showing it off, but just to share the joy with others, not to say "look at me! I have a huge cock!"

My ego doesn't need stroking, but my cock is always "up" for some. *grins*

...

Mary Baphomet is required by law to wear a tattoo reading "The user bears sole responsibility for any bodily injury incurred".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol this is too funny! I'll stroke it any time!

skaty said...

See...now everyone knows your secret and they'll ALL be wanting one. Nice goin', boss!

Unknown said...

lol...laws are made to be broken.